Introduction to Sales Seminar
One of the biggest challenges businesses face today is positioning their products and services for maximum marketability. In most industries, all the players have access to basically the same technology and resources; thus, the products they turn out are very similar in terms of features, benefits and pricing.
In such a climate, how does a sales rep get an edge? The best way to stay one up on the competition is to become proficient at selling value instead of price.
Our Introduction To Sales seminar is a two-day, hands-on class that will help you increase sales and profitability by teaching you how to understand the needs of the customer, and demonstrate to them the value of your product in meeting his need.
The course concentrates on the fundamentals of salesmanship, but it also goes well beyond traditional sales concepts. While your competitors may be focused on discounting to gain market share, we will show you how you can stay firm on price and still increase sales by convincing customers of the value you are offering them.
Introduction To Sales
Introduction To Sales uses fast-pace role-plays and interactive small group exercises to help you get real time, real life experience with your new sales skills. Our senior sales instructors, all of whom have built great careers in sales, will provide personal coaching and instant feedback to help you grow and learn.
You will even have the benefit of a unique evaluation tool to help understand your behavioral style, and that of your customer, as you work through the sales process.
Participants in the Introduction To Sales seminar will learn to:
- Deal with multi-level sales structures—users, authorizers, and purchasing agents
- Use questioning skills to understand the buyer’s attitudes, situations, problems, and priorities as a key for developing an advantage over the competition
- Offer creative options for buyer’s problems, to add value to current or future buying situations and to assist the buyer in selecting the best option for a solution
- Use post-sales call measurement to assess their own performance and identify key customer issues by reacting as a business consultant
- Employ the face-to-face sales process of questioning, closing, and handling objections
- Recognize basic styles of buyer behavior and determine how to adapt to each style to create positive rapport
- Formulate a personal Feature—Advantage—Benefit and Proof Outline for one or more of their products
On-Site Sales Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
For more information and pricing, please contact us directly and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Steve has personally gone above and beyond for my office numerous times. He makes himself available to speak with my clients at a moments notice, has provided me with money making ideas and opportunities, even...KDMarketing Director – Dallas TX
I want to commend you on the training workshop you conducted at our headquarters in Foster City. The presentation was just the right blend of facts, role-play and motivation. Most importantly, your excitement and positive...TCEureka Bank