Basics of Management Seminar
As a manager, your success is measured by the productivity and efficiency of the people who report to you. However, that success actually hinges on your skill at understanding, equipping, supporting and directing those people.
The new, global economy is putting pressure on everyone to increase productivity, reduce costs and increase efficiency at every level, which means you are going to have to become even better at bringing out the best in your people.
In our two-day Basics of Management seminar our goal is to deliver the training you need to excel at this very demanding assignment. Our senior management instructors – all successful managers in the real world – will guide you through an action-packed, highly interactive process that will help you learn and practice effective management skills in a real-time format.
We use role-plays, small group interaction, hands-on activities, and personal coaching to help you develop a new vision for team-building and management strategies that you can use the first day you are back on the job.
Participants in the Basics of Management two-day seminar will learn to:
- Apply best practice solutions for management and human resource issues
- Use new motivational models to address problems related to employee performance and job design
- Identify the needs and assumptions of team members to improve communication
- Work with different behavioral styles to achieve both short-term and long-term results
- Balance the impact of management decisions on the organization, employees, friends, peers, and family
- Increase the quantity and quality of work output
- Build a strong work team in order to solve problems and make more effective decisions
On-Site Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
For more information and pricing, please contact us directly and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Steve has personally gone above and beyond for my office numerous times. He makes himself available to speak with my clients at a moments notice, has provided me with money making ideas and opportunities, even...KDMarketing Director – Dallas TX
I want to commend you on the training workshop you conducted at our headquarters in Foster City. The presentation was just the right blend of facts, role-play and motivation. Most importantly, your excitement and positive...TCEureka Bank